Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not doing well

It's too much to go into to try to explain right now.  I just finally quit crying and I have to get some paperwork done and get to sleep.  But a lot of things didn't go the way I wanted/hoped/prayed today, other things broke, I am so tired of not feeling well and so tired of saying that knowing that everyone is tired of hearing it, etc.  I'll explain more later, but please keep 2 of my families in your prayers as their heartbreaks are part of why I'm so sad; pray also that Dr. Brain and I can reach a truce since I'm pretty sure I made her pretty mad; that I can be very strong during Dr. Mind's vacation,and that sleep for once is restful and without being awakened by a demented feline.  I've simply reached my limit and have no way to change anything to help with that.

No comments: