Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trend? I hope not

Last night I got frustrated about work and had a panic attack.  Today I got frustrated about EVERYTHING and had a panic attack.  Not as bad as last week but not good either, especially today's.  And of course being mostly over a panic attack at 6:50 AM isn't ideal.

I'm so very tired of stress and waiting for it to end, and well, just other things I can't really say here.

I need weekend.  Crazy weekend with dogsitting but running up here at least once to feed my cats.

I can't believe it is only Wed.  I have a horrendously busy day (3 hours of travel and 6 patients; I'm going to be the flying therapist today).

I just want to move on to 3 weeks from now when I'll be recovering rather than waiting.

No comments: