Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sharing the wealth

I posted a while back about coming home from the hospital to find my cat had pulled hair off her belly and had blisters from licking because she was anxious while I was gone.  I've given it a few weeks per the vet and she is still doing it every time I'm gone for a few hours or more (the longest I go is 8 hours but she panics I think).  So I called them today and she's starting on an antidepressant.  I'm excited though in that the medication is a gel that I dab in her ear and not a pill to shove down her throat.  Since she also gets confused/anxious in the night sometimes I'm hoping this will be a good thing for her.  On the other hand I am slightly amused that because I'm bipolar my cat needs to be on psychotropic meds.  I find it even funnier that we'll both be on transdermal antidepressants (my patch, her gel).

Anyway, I'm having a great time going around the internet and changing my passwords.  My information was among that taken in the Zappos hacking and they recommended changing any password similar to the Zappos one.  I was fine with one password with them but I don't remember what I used with my very old account that was hacked along with the account I've been using for several years.  So I'm changing everything to be sure.  I hate changing passwords so I don't do it nearly often enough anyway.  Maybe this will teach me.

Ugh.  So not what I needed at this moment in time.  I am also now a bit afraid to use Zappos, yet I LOVE Zappos.......

No comments: