Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can't talk now

Pretty much literally.  I have so much going on in my very busy, chaotic brain and am so tired in combination that typing requires repairs to nearly ever word.  I tried to get in tough with Dr. Brain today  I figured it was worth a shot because sometimes she checks emails from home.  So far I'd say she hasn't and so I am continuing this unique to bipolar experience of forgetting to eat, dying to sleep, and my brain is preventing me from doing nearly anything.  Typing is so, so hard because I'm meaning one thing but if another train of thought takes over my typing goes rapidly another direction.  So I have to edit, plus my typing isn't accurate, so I have to watch that.  Otherwise this would just be a lot of phrases (4 tries to get that word right; 4 tries for this phrase.)

Supposed to start support group that is the next step from my class tomorrow.  May be too manic to drive safely.  Fabulous.

Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

No comments: