Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Forget it

I can't password this.  It is too close to my heart and my heart has lost enough lately.  No need to send requests for passwords.  If it becomes necessary (and I do have a question out to someone who will know) then I will do it.

Dr. Brain increased my seroquel.  It is making me groggy but not sleepy.  Figures.  Hopefully this works because I realized after I left her that I'd been really hoping for the stronger sleeping pill that was on her list.  The problem with that is that I wanted that pill to stockpile it.  So now we're back to my having to admit to having planned to keep that script from Dr. Mind's awareness to give me a "choice".  That's been admitted to her (and a few days later to him) and I'll be asking her to email Dr. Mind with med changes since I am not yet trustworthy apparently.

My cat and I are at my mom's overnight because of a miscommunication.   I forgot how she loves variety.  She looks like the Anna of 5 years ago, sniffing every corner, climbing on all the furniture, and purring like crazy.  I swear her eyes lit up when she got here.  So she's having an awesome time and that is nice to see.  We'll all be staying here for a couple weeks this summer while my mom is away and it is good to know one cat is up for it.  The other will hate it.  I will continue to sleep constantly.

I'm a bit disappointed tonight.  I have been for many months (I suspect years) picking at my scalp.  This has now become pulling at hair until it comes out.  I wondered why I was surrounded by hair balls of my own making.  I thought I had severe dandruff and have purchased every product you can think of for that without it improving.  Finally last week I realized my head was not scaly, it was scabby and at that time the whole thing was a scab.  I looked that up, continued to think I wasn't pulling hair out, and then got up late for an appointment and put my hair in a ponytail when wet.  That let me see clearly the thinning spots.  So now I'm trying to keep my hands occupied even more than I have been.  I had decided that I would get my ears pierced as earrings would give me a fidget near my hair that wouldn't do damage.  But wow that's gotten expensive.  So now I'm in the midst of the great debate of someone who can't afford much of anything.  I think the cheapest starters are $20.  I'm not sure.  I may try to call the other place near me that does piercing and see if they are any cheaper.  That seems like so much for a not very nice set of earrings. I really hate money.  It's harder than I thought (which is saying extremely hard) to go from a nice income to nothing.  Surprise.

Anyway, even after I asked Dr. Mind to write down my counseling homework I proceeded to not pick up on the directions so I have to do the rest of that and make up yesterday's.  I am so tired of forgetting.


Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Michal Ann said...

Hey lady. It's Sunday of daylight savings. I'm sure more daylight will be helpful for all but it also apparently takes a toll on people during the changeover. My schedule is irregular so I don't think I'll notice anything but the ususal fatigue.

Your sentence about stockpiling ended abruptly. ???

The hair-pulling and scabs don't sound good. Your discovery must seem like a very interesting development. Are you sure you want earrings just for "fiddling" purposes? Sounds like more knitting is in order or...something creative?

I'm glad you're having a reasonably good time having a sleep-over at Mom's with Anna. Are you on hold with plans to move in together? It's fun to picture Anna snooping around.

It seems you have sound reasoning about the password question. You can always move to that later if you wish.

I'm going to see if I can exercise some discipline in regards to home and school responsibilities...even a walk? I didn't have too many hours in bed last night due to processing the upsetting situation about which I emailed, etc. I was up early for a Sunday school class on spiritual gifts and it will include homework. Then I left church in the midst of the sermon to drive quite a distance to a nutrition presentation given by the naturopath who teaches our school anatomy, physiology and pathology class. I didn't learn a LOT that was new but the doctor appreciated a couple of us coming out to support her. It was at a hot yoga school but I can't come back to do the 105 degree room exercise plan with my M.S.--Doesn't sound wise although I like the weekly standard yoga class offered free after school.

I hope you're having some sabbath rest, Miss Jen!

Love!


And today's devotional from

http://www.365promises.com/

(You might want to go directly to the site because it has stunning photography each day.)

This entry goes right to one of those painful points with a heavenly perspective for healing.

Ephesians 1:3 WEB

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ;

Promise #70: I have blessed you in Christ with every heavenly blessing.

I had the personal privilege of receiving my earthly father's blessing before he died. It was a real honor for me to receive such a blessing from my own dad and I am keenly aware that many people have not shared the same experience with their own earthly fathers. Some may have even felt cheated out of their father's blessing similar to how Esau felt when his brother Jacob cheated him out of the blessing. (You can read the story in Genesis 27).

But the truth is that our God and Father made a way through the cross of Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:13-14) for each and every one of us to experience every heavenly blessing there is! Today's promise from Ephesians 1:3 says that you and I have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. Every blessing that there is in heaven is yours because of what Jesus did!

We do not have to feel cheated out of any earthly blessing because we have a heavenly Dad who has more than made up for our lack of blessings on earth by showering us with His own blessings straight from heaven. You and I are not orphans, trying to struggle through this life, but we are part of the greatest family ever because God is our Father and Jesus is our elder brother. Because of our rich inheritance, we have been blessed in Christ with every heavenly blessing there is! Hallelujah!