Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Desperate

Tonight I must sleep.  I am so tired that I don't even want to eat.  I had a terrible time with nightmares last night and the night before just didn't sleep.

This is when I wish I could go back to the past when I was allowed to adjust  many meds within certain ranges myself.  I am not allowed to do this at all now and really couldn't even if I were allowed because I don't have access to very many of my meds, just a week and a half at a time at most. And that needs to stay that way.

My mother made it all better by trying to be discreet but not succeeding by saying that my sleeping during the day makes this worse.  Does she think we haven't covered that amongst the doctors and I?  Or that there is a way to fix this but first I have to be sleeping routinely and without all the wake-ups.

This is more than likely due to some stress left after my last session with Dr. mind plus money issues.  It has to stop though.  I am so very tired.

Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Michal Ann said...

So so sorry to hear you're struggling with insomnia! Yes, I'm sure you feel desperate and exhausted.

Lord, please wrap Jen in peace that passes understanding, the "crazy peace" that can't be understood. Give her rest from all her anxiety and responsibilities and worries.

I ask that the peace of Christ rule in her heart, soul, spirit and body. Overwhelm Jen with thoughts of gratitude that will lull her into a restful sleep for Your word exhorts us to let the peace of Christ rule in our hearts and to be thankful. Please make this possible by Your enduring strength and Your hand of love.

Colossians 3:15

New Living Translation

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.

Lurid said...

Hi Jen. I've been reading your last couple posts and haven't had the oomph to comment. I'm so sorry you're having such rotten insomnia. It's terrible that there's such a link between insomnia and nightmares too: As if being exhausted and feeling terrible weren't enough, you get kicked square between the eyes when you do fall asleep by all the spinning in your mind digging in and ripping you a new one as it spins out. It's awful awful awful. And "desperate" is the only word that sums it up.

I have no fantastic advice for you. Only sympathy. Were you able to get any sleep last night?