Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Project No More Uterus, and a couple other things

I heard back from Dr Sweetheart's office Friday.  Apparently she got my message and what Dr. Brain sent her (my impression is Dr. Brain was pretty supportive of doing this before it drags on and I feel bad and have to live with the anxiety, plus nobody should be scared of their period.  Period. (ha).So I go to see her the 24th and hopefully get the process started for Project No More Uterus.  It will take some time to get scheduled and everyone on the same page because of my issues with MAOI not mixing well with anesthesia.  If she decided we'll schedule surgery Tuesday I will not really know what procedure will be used until the anesthesiologists put together their plan.  That is hard for me because I really want to know what is happening so I can get used to it.

This is a very silly thing to care about but I do  Just as one reason that we're trying to get this over with is that I am going on a very much needed vacation in November and don't want to deal with a bloodfest on two 12 hour car rides in 8 days, plus the pain that goes with that or really with any time spent sitting too long, there is one other day that I want to be well enough to go to the Selah concert  I've been looking forward to this for months and now it is in the range where I suspect I may be having surgery or recovering.  I hope surgery is sooner and my having had the date wrong helps, but the reality is that this opportunity may not happen.

On the other hand, speaking of Selah, this is their new project which they wrote and then filmed in Turkey.  It is gorgeous.  Click on the video to go to fullscreen which I would recommend.



Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Michal Ann said...

This is God Calling, messages from God memorialzed many years ago by two devout English ladies ("listeners"). So much of the Bible was written to US, the Body of Christ, not "us" as individuals. As difficult as people can be, we're not meant to be lone rangers.

Peace Be Still

Rejoice, rejoice. I have much to teach you both. Think not that I withhold My Presence when I do not reveal more of My Truth to you.

You are passing through a storm. Enough that I am with you to say "Peace be still," to quiet both winds and waves.

It was on the quiet mountains slopes that I taught My disciples the Truths of My Kingdom, not during the storm. So with you, the time of the mountain slopes will come, and you shall rest with Me and learn.

And He saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then e arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Matthew 8:26