Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, August 02, 2009

I never thought I'd do this

So I just realized that I am finally in a position to do something I've wanted to do for so long. And I'm excited.

I have a very hard time keeping my house neat. I don't have the energy or time to put into it. (Remember I have a 2 hour commute even with the new job, I work full-time, and I need at least 10 hours/day sleep.) For years my mother has helped me as she can. It's a less than ideal situation.

Anyway, I'm going to have more money now. I haven't worked full-time in years, and I'll be doing that, plus I got a substantial raise. So I'm going to hire someone to help clean.

So excited!

No comments: