Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, August 15, 2009

One week down, butt kicked

I always find the first week of any job exhausting. Never fails. This time though I felt it less and while my sleep adjusted some from the lack of that my recent depression has meant, it only adjusted by an hour or two. (Two or even three is ideal, two happened once). Friday I got home around 6 and started checking email, google reader, etc. And then I woke up and it was 4 AM and my med alarm was going off. I didn't even wake up when my cat knocked over the trash because it/they were "starving". No meds, no supper, nothing. I'm eating granola bars now at 4:30 AM and going back to sleep. Impressive as I had only eaten a few cookies, a frozen vegetarian lunch (ie no protein), and an ice cream cone all day. Glad I got that little "one week down" reward for myself.

Anyway, back to sleep I go. Today I have an appt with Dr. Mind and then I'm relaxing. Can't wait.

No comments: