Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Untitled

I can't come up with a title. Sue me, I'm tired.

My new job is great. I really like it. On the other hand I really liked the last job, so I'm not about to make any determinations for a nice, long time. The best part by far is the drive. 50 minutes there, a bit more home because of traffic. So, so nice after twice that for so long. Also, my assistant knows what she is doing. This makes it sooooooo much less stressful.

I've been there around 8 both mornings. Tomorrow I'm going later so I can get my mail. (Post office isn't open until then). I've been home by 6 both nights, and one of those nights I did 3 extensive errands. Yesterday was a bit hard because for some reason I missed one pill in my pillbox, and it was the wake-up one. So I was up at 5:15, but very tired all day. Today was a lot easier with the pill.

The best thing is not eating supper with my PM meds at 9:15. Or later. I'm making a healthy-ish oatmeal cookie recipe right now. I NEVER would have been able to do that previously. I might have managed brownies from a box or something like that, but this was with measuring and ingredients and 2 sheets worth so that there is time involved. It's nice.

I am tired though. Not sure what else to say. It's a good tired though.

No comments: