Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ewwww

There have been a couple of ways that the place I work for has been peripherally in the news lately.  I went looking for the articles this weekend and got a very, very unhappy surprise instead.

There's this one man who works for my company who I frankly find a little creepy.  He used to touch me too much (aka at all), he is very socially awkward, and he annoys me in other small ways.  Nothing huge, just not my favorite person to be with which is so are with my coworkers that it seems bigger than it is.

So what pops up nearly immediately but his online personal ad?  With descriptions like what a good kisser he is. EWWWWWWW.  I cannot tell you how gross that idea is.

And this is undeniably about the meanest blog ever but I'm never going to be able to look at this guy again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! EWWWWWWW!! Yup, socially VERY awkward!! Michal

p.s. Did I share what you wanted re April Rose? Need more?