Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Getting smarter

It only took me 4 or 5 months, but I have managed to figure out this stupid cyst thing.  Thanks to pain meds I seem to have slept through the worst pain yesterday.  Hopefully I'll succeed in managing the rest of today.  I was up in the night for a while but that was my cat.  She's not felt well for several days and wasn't eating much; she made up for it by eating like a teenage boy yesterday.  When she woke me for the 2nd time in the night I kept grumbling about no way did she eat the prior can already.  She had.  I realized then that the worst pain was gone. Now I'm tired (mainly thanks to the cat) but so much more comfortable than yesterday.

Now I have to get ready and go to work.  Thanks to one person not answering and one person who I don't have a phone number and tried to contact several people with access who didn't answer so I can't see them I only have 3 visits.  No so good for my productivity but great for my not really wanting to work today.  I will see if the one person wants a late appointment but am pretty sure not calling back means no with them.

And as far as productivty goes, whatever.  I am tired.  I hurt.  I didn't take a sick day.  We'll survive.

No comments: