Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, June 20, 2011

Something happy

I know I've been a bit gripey on here lately.  Chalk it up to this:  Brenda the cyst typically hurts for a few days around ovulation, then backs off until the day before my period and hurts badly then.  That's what I assumed, with every reason to support my assumption, was happening Friday.  Except that I don't think Brenda even did what she usually does as the pain has been much less than usual.  So either my cycle is totally messed up and I have another 2 weeks and then more Brenda pain, or I have serious PMS.  Given the 8 lb. weight gain in the last week or so I know I'm hoping for pms.  There's just no pattern to this.  Which is the reason the surgery looks so good......

But I'm going to see my sister and niece Saturday.   I told my sister I want to take them out to lunch.  She said great, and while we're out  WILL YOU WATCH THE  BABY so she can get her hair cut.  I'm not just a beach sitter with lots of back-up.  I'm really, truly Aunt Jen, allowed to make decisions and everything.  I truly never dreamed she'd trust me with the baby and instead I'm one of the limited few who is allowed--limited as in a friend of my sister's who has a degree and years of experience in infant development, grandmothers, probably an uncle who lives with them although I'm not sure, and me.  

So excited........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful weekend with your neice. Heaven to love on those sweet baby cheeks! Go Jen! Michal