- -Washed a sinkful of dishes
- -Washed, ironed, and re-hung 2 sets of curtains
- -Washed the cats' bedding
- -Partially finished 2 sewing projects
- -Straightened up the whole house
- -Moved my compost bin to the basement where there is less light and maybe the wheatberries I threw in there will quit growing grass (I'll try to take a picture, it's actually pretty funny)
- -Made 2 shopping lists for later today
- -Paid my homeowners insurance
- -Took care of another financial obligation
- -Partially sorted out my socks into ones I can't wear with my brace and ones I can
- -Continued my ongoing research into vermiform composting and trying to find the best prices. Oddly worms cost about as much as the composter.
And since I have someone coming to do window estimates again in a couple hours I need to go so I can sweep, mop, vaccuum, change the kitty litter and wipe down the bathroom. I really want to get the painter's tape up in there today to motivate me to paint. The painting takes only 30 minutes or so because the room is so small, I don't know why I keep putting it off. OK, I do, I've been exhausted and I'm not putting it off, I'm taking care of myself. But I want it done, badly.