Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, March 25, 2010

This is weird

I think I'm actually not at all sick. I think I am so tired my body is sitting on the sick fence, almost like my body is forcing me to rest. Fine by me. I have lots of symptoms of stomach flu, but I'm not getting actually sick. I got hungry and ate some bland stuff (not that this is surprising since I hardly even own things that aren't bland) and I've slept, and I
right now the worst part is just that I ache.

So I'm going to go back to sleep for a while and take advantage I guess.

At least this time even if I am sick the patch won't make it worse; it somehow got just wrinkled enough to pull yesterday so I took it off early.

The only icky thing I have to work on Saturday now. Blagh. But I can't give up the $. Too many house expenses right now.

No comments: