Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Too.Much.Stress

Overload!Overload! Brain exploding.

Yesterday started with a panic attack and today is just as anxious. Money is driving me up a wall. I promised Dr. Mind I'd totally stop trying to figure out the remodeling stuff for a couple weeks because of this, but then other things happen and money is completely making me nuts.

I can't believe it is only Wednesday. I really could stay home and sleep all day today. I'm really hoping that Saturday I can rest a good bit. But it will be nice and I may want to be outside......

I need to go to the car and get a few things.

We'll have to do 2 days of accomplishments tonight. I fell asleep before I got there yesterday.


No comments: