Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, March 26, 2010

Diagnosis

I now know for sure what is wrong with my stomach, why I felt crummy enough to stay home yesterday. Stress.

It was pretty easy to recognize this when the stomachache went away about 30 minutes into my time with Dr. Mind. And is back now that I'm getting ready to go to work. It is especially true since I'm so tired and have to work some tomorrow, and it appears they are shorting my hours a bit now.

The thing is that I've been seeing him twice a week for the last couple weeks and now he's on vacation. So if something opens on the cancel list I'll see him in 10 days and if not it will be 2 weeks. Which is a long time for me.

So I have a number of things to do to try to relax a bit. One of them is writing here. So be prepared for some free association, and possibly a lot of posts as I really need to get calmer.

(I also have a request in for a change to my anxiety meds. Don't know if she'll get it (radiation), have time to handle it (radiation), or grant it as it is a request for a tiny dose of Klonopin mid-day and I'm already on a decent dose of that. It's just that my between doses of Klonopin med only works for a short period and I am taking more of it than prescribed, which is ok in that I am on a very low dose, but it needs to just work all day without me having to remember to things repeatedly.)

No comments: