Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, June 18, 2010

Uh-oh

So I sent that email to my sister days ago, which makes it obvious that this baby shower tomorrow isn't the easiest thing for me.

That makes it hard for people to believe that I'm sick......I'm hopefully going to be better by tomorrow, but right now I have a fever and stomach issues. My mom was sick when she came home from vacation last weekend, so I was exposed but we thought she had some kind of water contamination issue. Maybe not so much.

No matter what I have to get stuff to my mom if I can't go, so I'll have to figure out by early morning if I'm ok or if I have to get stuff down there so she can take it. My being sick would screw up some things like getting the cake picked up. Nobody will be impressed; they'll be mad.

I'm not making it up.......I've tried 15 other reasons for being sick but the truth is that fever means germs. And I can hardly ignore it and expose my 9 months pregnant sister.

Why???????????

No comments: