Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Moving on

I am continuing to improve a little bit each day. I increased my antidepressant dose by 1/4th of a pill because I could feel it was making me slightly too energetic and mania really isn't so appealing at this point. I plan to go on up to the total dose we'd planned on around Thursday.

I'm still very tired and sleep 15 or more hours a day. I am probably at the point that I need to start backing that down some; I've been giving myself extra time to recover from the holiday.

Yesterday I peeled some wallpaper in a room I hope to get done within the next 5 years (I work in it for short periods occasionally as I feel like it) and also wrapped some Christmas presents. Wrapping is hard because my perfectionistic tendencies want the packages to be perfect and my hands are too tremor-y and jerky to get that. In past years I've put off wrapping and hated it. This year I'm trying to be as accepting of the tremors and jerks as I can be. I'm also trying not to remember the days when I wrapped everything perfectly with the patterns lined up properly, neatly folded edges and pretty bows.

Tonight I cooked a meal. I'm hoping to wrap some more presents later.

It's the small things that matter....

No comments: