Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, November 30, 2007

Never be too confident

I try to never fully believe I am out of the danger zone until I have proof of it for several weeks. This time the difference was clear enough I have been more assured. Tonight I fell asleep earlier than I had been (the time I need to be asleep for working) and was awake about an hour later. This would be no big deal except that it's 2 hours past that, 2:30 AM, and I'm wide awake.

Not good. Even though I know not to panic because bumps happen combined withi I had a big day with an overstimulating mall trip (maybe I wasn't as good as I thought) and I bumped my antidepressant dose up some. Guess that will be bumped down tomorrow. (Long story but I seem to need a dose between what is available. I need 3/4ths of a pill and they are small to cut. I can get a scipt for a smaller mg pill and take more but not until I see the doctor).

Deep breathing....

No comments: