Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Clarification

Apparently what I wrote last night wasn't totally clear. I am not sitting around here having a pity party. I really don't want anyone to think I am. I am working really hard on my homework goals, partly to prevent that.

However, I am symptomatic. I can't sleep, I'm agitated, my mood is depressed, I'm tired, I'm anxious, and I have trouble letting things go. My psychologist thinks my thinking borders on OCD at times, and one of the ways is that things that upset me or make me feel like I did something wrong tend to be very hard for me to not think about. Crying is a way to feel the emotions and let them be released so I can move on.

That is why I want to cry.

No comments: