Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Um, anything seem wrong here?

This is not a dainty feminine post.....Remember I'm a healthcare professional and am at ease with a lot of topics. Don't read if you think some things should not be discussed.

As the dose of seroquel goes up my body is having more and more issues with constipation. It's just a side effect of too many of these meds of mine. I eat a high fiber diet normally, and attempting to increase it further with supplementation (combined with throwing even more into my diet) results in nothing but severe discomfort and an inability to sleep. Until I can see my doctor I have been taking Colace.

Tonight I happened to glance at the ingredients. Is it disturbing only to me that the main inactive ingredient is ink????

I've put a lot of chemicals into my body, but ink? On purpose???

No comments: