Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big Day

Tomorrow I have an interview for the traveling position. I was told it would be a phone interview, but they want to meet me, and really that's better anyway. I like seeing where I am going to be. The interview is at 8, so I have to leave pretty early. That's ok though, not like I'm sleeping anyway. Then I'll probably get my physical done at urgent care. I'll kill some time after that somehow, then I see Dr. Mind. After that is over I drive down to home and have an eye doctor appt. in the evening. It will be a busy day, but busy is good. Better than moping. Better than waiting for the antidepressants to work.

If I'm offered this job tomorrow I'm going to take it. It's got too much that I need, including benefits from day one, meaning I can probably avoid paying COBRA. For those who've never had to do that, COBRA is very expensive.

So, some of this stress may improve tomorrow. I really, really hope so.

No comments: