Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Killing Me

I'm still waiting to hear. It has now been 24 hours. Which isn't that long in the scheme of things I guess, but knowing a probable answer but not a fact is really, really hard. It doesn't seem reasonable to be applying for other jobs right now if the first thing I'll be doing is turning them down. But at the same time, I don't know what to do with myself.

I want this job. I even want the full-time working part.

On the other hand, I just found out that if I'd been able to keep the insurance I was on I would have had unlimited psychiatrist visits because of a biological basis, which would have meant covered counseling. I'm still getting covered counseling until new insurance starts (hopefully Sept.) and it has covered visits too but the other coverage is better. Oh well.

More to come...

No comments: