Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Looking hopeful

My interview went as well as could be hoped for. He told me he is recommending hiring me and I might hear today. That didn't happen, so I'm assuming he didn't get it approved yet, which he said might be difficult.

My fears to this point were for naught. I was just honest about my last job and he accepted that. I'm not sure what happens with the job before that, but I found a way to be vague about it on my application. Hopefully it will work.

I'll be going back to working full-time and 5 days, but hopefully I'll get a shortened day in there. This is going to be hard but I think I can handle it now.

The best part is that even if they don't offer me much more money I'll make more. Partly this is because I'll be working more hours, and partly this is because the benefits are much, much cheaper. I like that. AND the mental health (and all health) insurance is better. So, it's a good thing from that perspective.

More when I know more.

No comments: