Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I don't know what to say

I just don't know what to say. The other time I was fired at least I knew why. I felt strongly that the reasons were wrong and that it was because of my illness. This time I simply don't know. I thought I've been doing just fine. Apparently not. There were some issues, ethical ones, that I've been trying to deal with, and maybe they didn't like that. But I know on that point that I was correct in what I was doing. It might be that this is for the best, as if something hadn't happened to change the ethical problems I probably would have decided to leave. This spares me making that decision. But I just don't understand. I cannot believe they refused to give a reason.

I'm in total shock right now. I feel like I've had it with therapy. But I'm not qualified to do anything else. And there are certain big downfalls to trying to change to something else. Including that I have no idea what else I would do better at.

So instead I'm just hating life.

No comments: