Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, July 27, 2009

The day I feel saddest

My interview went very well. They want to hire me. They just don't know that they can come up with enough hours. They are working on it, and if they find a way it's mine, but no committment yet. They did tell me they wouldn't have advertised the position if they didn't think they could come up with hours, but they also have a logical set of problems created by some nasty changes in my state's budget for reimbursement. They told me 2 months ago I'd be hired in a heartbeat. But it's now.

I have to keep searching while I wait, and if I get an offer I'll have to take it. And that kills, because this company is what I need to succeed.

Really depressed tonight.

No comments: