Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Well, one thing is ok

I saw Dr. Brain today. I'm depressed but within what is expected for what the last week has been. I'm done well. I'm going to start taking more antihistamine (which I use for anxiety) at bedtime, and I need to start eating more than 1 meal per day but otherwise I'm ok. Not so ok that I don't have permission to interrupt her vacation, and a warning that there are 4 days in the next few weeks where I should call the resident's pager (and a promise that my call should actually be answered this time; last year I took too much medicine for 2 days accidentally and when I realized I tried to call in and nobody answered) and I know exactly what days those are. (Again, have I ever mentioned I have the best doctor in the world?)

38 more hours until interview 2........

No comments: