Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Employed

I interviewed for a job as a traveling therapist today. That means I will work on a 13 week contract, then will work on a new contract, maybe in the same place or maybe elsewhere. This has the option to turn permanent.

I'm very, very excited. I have a lot of paperwork and stuff to get done, then I'll start in about a week.

The only bad part was that I tripped on the elevator and sprained my ankle. Talk about embarrassing moments. It hurt so much and I tried so hard to not show it. It's ok, but it still hurts.

I had my physical done today. I couldn't pee for the urine test. They made me drink a ton of water and pace around for a while. It was not pleasant because it wasn't that I didn't have to pee, I just couldn't do it with someone standing outside listening.

Then I saw Dr. Mind and notified him of how this is all his fault. He suggested I terminate him. It appears he doesn't take me seriously. :)

The last stop was the eye doctor. I actually don't have to get new glasses. They fixed the ones I have so they fit and I didn't have much change, so I get to wait a year. This never happens to me.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better today. Just tired. But that's the stress going away I think. Well, that and I've been up since 5 and didn't get home until 5:30 pm. Hopefully tomorrow is even better. My antidepressant increase should be kicking in by tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.


No comments: