Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Here goes

In a few minutes I go back to work. Let's say I'm underimpressed. I know that I have a hugely busy day, and I'm very tired. I needed to get a stool sample in to the hospital within a very limited time frame, and while I'd assumed I was all better and didn't need to, the need demonstrated itself as I was about half-asleep, and so I had a very exciting hour dealing with that. I went in my pajamas, bare feet in fake Crocs, and after I waited for someone obnxious to register I get registered and turned it in and got home about 10, so then I was up much later than planned.

I'm also nervous that my belly isn't done exploding. I've had a couple unpleasant suprises in this direction the last 2 days and I don't want more. I'm taking a bag of clean clothes with me, in case. That's a lot of fun to think about.....

But, we'll see. At least the patch is on.

Just so very tired.......

1 comment:

Michal Ann said...

You're a good Girl Scout! "Be Prepared." My heart skipped a beat when you said "I went in my pajamas and my crocs.." I thought "oops" and then realized you went TO the hospital.

Years ago a young guy friend of ours had a terrible flu. He said (memorably) "You know you're getting better when you can ((shall we say "break wind??")) without pooping your pants."

Guess we've all been there. I hope your bum stops being a bummer, so to speak!

I'm praying for all your challenges..and your relief and healing.

I know God is working through you today no matter how it feels right now. You have an important testimony and I'm proud to know you and your diligence under extreme pressure. Take heart!

"God works through different men in different ways, but it is the same God who achieves His purposes through them all." I Cor. 12: 6