Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Well, so much for tomorrow

Michal wins the prize in her comment that I'm exhausted. I'm dead sitting up.

Yesterday I didn't get home from work until 9:30, for the 4th day in a row or so. (I think maybe 9 once, but still. LATE).

Today I got up at my usual 6, went to work from 8-10:30, drove another hour to see Dr. Brain, was there 2 hours, drove back to work and worked until 6:30. I then had to go to Sam's Club. Had because I'm running out of the food I will/can eat and needed ingredients. Plus I needed cleaners after last week and I need them because I have more to disinfect yet. Then I was already so tired that I decided to try to finish a couple more errands while at least it was late enough to cut down on crowds. I needed smaller underwear and had to return a blouse that fell apart, so I went to Kohls. Kohls no longer sells the underwear that I've preferred for a very long time. (I'm a very very brand loyal woman). So finally I got some and then realized I might as well try to do my last 2 Christmas errands. Both stores were closed, so I'm doing it online even though one will have some expensive shipping, relatively anyway, and the other will take some guesswork on color. But I am not going back in stores.

So tomorrow I'd planned to get blood drawn and then visit my mom. Instead I'll be spending the day pretty much right where I am now, perched in bed, reading or napping. I still have so few foods I can eat and it zaps my energy anyway. I hoped I was done with Zofran but had to take one today midday.

Dr. Brain found more patch sites for me. Thank God. I was so glad to see her. I haven't gone more than 5 weeks without seeing her in the last 7 years, and even less time between communication. I hadn't seen her since 9/26 and had only emailed a couple times and then talked to her on the phone once earlier this week.

And now it's time to eat something and sleep, as my head is literally swimming.

No comments: