Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, December 13, 2009

That never happened before

So I just talked to my mom on the phone. And found out it is Sunday. I slept from 9:30 Friday night until 10 AM Sunday, spent all day today thinking it was Saturday and am now very confused. And very behind since I like to have all laundry done and be ironing at this point on Sunday, if not earlier and my work clothes are just now in the washer.

I guess when I promised Dr. Mind that I would rest all weekend I meant it more than I knew.....

Also explains the huge improvement in my ankle in "just one day". It still hurts and I may still need a crutch some tomorrow, but it is a lot better. Of course. Because I stayed totally off it and kept it elevated for 2 solid days.

Oh.

No comments: