Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, May 10, 2010

HorrorScopes

Do you ever feel like writing your own horoscope? I don't believe in them, but sometimes think it's funny to look back at a day or a week and wonder how what occurred could be written into those horribly general statements.

For example, in the last few days I have managed to mess up more sewing that I care to think about, burned my armpit on the iron badly enough to cause a 1 in blister, had the ludicrous insurance letter. and last night had a little midnight party rather than sleeping. I just looked at my salon's online booking and it said I skipped my hair appt. without warning a couple weeks ago; I had left a message days before cancelling. Etc.

I'm sure being up last night had more to do with anxiety about this being my LAST WEEK, can't let anything go undone, so much to catch up on. But I hope that doesn't mean no sleep all week long. That could get rather old.

Today should be fun given I am sooooooooooooooooooo tired. We'll see what misadventures can occur.

No comments: