Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Telling myself NO

I'm working really, really hard right now on unlearning my habit of the last few months of pushing myself as far as I could push. I'm making myself listen to my body, and that's why I've been quieter this week. I've done very little but rest and do simple things. This new job is a big change and while I really like it so far the change is tiring. And I have a zillion little things needing done. So I'm making myself put off picking up this or that, NOT going to this store now, and right now I'm going to take a bit of a nap before I go see Dr. Mind this evening.

Maybe more after that.

No comments: