Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New beginnings

Yesterday was day one of home health. Once we got past the part where I was left sitting with nothing to do and no idea who to ask for more to do for 2 hours it went really well. Very different pace. I'm going to like it, I think. Hopefully though they'll be a bit more organized in letting me know what is happening and when. At the moment I know that: I filled out a bunch of forms nobody collected. I followed the PT yesterday. I have a meeting at 8:30. And that is it for my knowledge base.

Must go; have to iron pants and pack a lunch and then get dressed and braced and hair done. But I'll be home tonight by 6:30 or so.......


No comments: