Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Rough Night

I was awake almost all night. I finally got sleep during the day after taking huge doses of Klonopin and Vistaril, all at once. I don't know why. I assume it started with a nightmare, but I don't remember it. Regardless I am now soooooooooooooooo tired and so behind on all the things I wanted to get done this weekend.

Not much I can do about that but it is still really frustrating. I didn't even start my crockpot, even thought I was awake, because I was afraid getting halfway done and realizing I was finally sleepy. So I still have to put together this week's food. I think for tonight I'll doing pizza. And then hopefully a very early bedtime. The last thing I need is to go into these last 2 weeks tired.

I hate those nights. I know I should just thankful they are rare now, but still, ugh.


No comments: