Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, June 10, 2012

I am at my mom's for a few days to petsit.  For some reason my computer won't connect to the internet even though 6 weeks ago it did so without difficulty.  So I am posting via email and really have little to say.
 
I saw Dr. Brain yesterday; as soon as i finish PTSD therapy we will try to medicate me into better sleep patterns.  I hope it works.  I would love to go back to my old 11-4 sleeping although I suspect that won't happen.  Without pushing so hard to function I probably will sleep more.
 
I'm working on making some bibs for a cousin who is having a baby shower soon.  I had a bunch already cut out, plus one that is nearly done and one that is close.  So that helps.  I feel unsure of myself sewing and so even though I'm not near the actual sewing part I'm finding I am anxious about it.  The part I'm on now really couldn't be easier except that I am having trouble finding something I like for the last bib.  It will happen, this always happened with Anne's bibs too.
 
I am so tired from yesterday.  I had 5 hours of driving plus my appointment with Dr. Brain then I had to bring in a lot of stuff here (4 day stay and the sewing is at a stage that a lot of stuff is required.)  The room I use is upstairs and tends to get really hot.  So I spent a long time trying to get it cooled down.  Today I'm fighting as it it gets warmer and that seems to be working better.  I hope.  My cat is stuck up there and I don't want her to get too hot.   And I prefer to sleep when i can breathe.  The point though was supposed to be that it is really amazing to me out easily I get tired.  I know it's not sleeping but it is still weird; I've had patients over 100 years old with more energy than I often have.
 
Really not much to say.  Tomorrow will make it up I'm sure; I have an eye doctor appointment, a stop to feed my cat, drive to Dr. Mind, an aniticpated hard session, drive back here.
 
 

No comments: