Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, June 15, 2012

Nothing. I have no feelings.

OK, my computer just ate my post.  Quick version now, more tomorrow.  Dr. Mind read my story, plus prayed, plus added his own thing at the end.  I felt nothing.  I feel emotions try to stir and then I run away from them.  I am completely unsure that I will ever get this.  Even today Dr. Mind noted that I did not talk about feeling almost anything, mostly confusion comes up a lot and a little fear regarding threats that were made to shut me up.  This is going to be a long row.  I'm going to have to try hard to get Dr. Mind to make me stick to it until I can feel something because I don't think this is going to go away unless I can feel something and preferably feel something that I can verbalize.  Regardlesss tonight I'm find although I forget my homework.  It blurs in my mind with something about the 23rd Psalm which is also unclear.  We'll have to try that Monday.

I'm actually acting sleepy so I'll write more tomorrow.
Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Michal Ann said...

Hope you're sleeping. Keep trusting your Guide and his servant Dr. Mind. Take it one step at a time...and dwelling on Psalm 23 will be encouraging no matter what you're "supposed" to do with it. Body, soul, mind and spirit need attention, healing...and shalom, peace much deeper than simply the absence of strife.

Psalm 23
New King James Version

The Lord the Shepherd of His People

A Psalm of David.


The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;

He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.