Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Not quite CNN

I suspect the news is heavily covering this story but in case they aren't, a father (a young father) found a man molesting his 4 (5? I've seen both) daughter, beat the crap out of him and at the end the molester was dead of head trauma.  I think this speaks of adrenaline but it would take an amazing punch to kill someone without having an object in your hand.

But they are running a quote as the headline.  The quote is from a resident of the town and is this:
"Any father would have done that,"
Not true.  Sadly, not so true.

This was what finally triggered some of the emotional stuff we've been waiting for.  So I'm stopping this post and we'll see if I feel like coming back eventually or not.  If you see this please pray, if you do that, that I get lots of the bad stuff out.  I've been sobbing to the point of not even being able to breathe for about an hour now so something certainly happened.

I wonder if I can write this man a thank you note.  I am actually serious as I think about it.  Hmmm....


Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

No comments: