Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dear Spammers

It's annoying enough to have to delete your comments, especially when you go through comment verification to post them. But it is REALLY annoying when I'm writing about how hard life is right now and your comment tells me "Great!". So are you happy I'm struggling to exist? Do you enjoy other people's pain? Would you like to try to go through what I am right now?

Go away. You are the last thing I need.

2 comments:

Holly said...

On the heels of that I have been meaning to drop you a quick line of "hang in there" you are an amazing strong woman and I have complete and utter faith in you and our God to guide your heart and anxiety through this difficult time!

Michal Ann said...

Love your comment Holly!