Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 26, 2010

So Odd

I have been having a clothing crisis of late. For one thing if I don't rotate shoes pretty regularly my orthotic on one foot hurts. For another it's a lot warmer now so I need to dress accordingly. I've been wanting to wear scrubs but have only 2 pairs of pants, both of which are really too big. I started making some but got frustrated (anxiety again) so I'm making do. I have plenty of dress clothes from last fall, but I'm having a hard time wearing them. I finally realized why; the last time I wore those clothes was right before the hospital when I was miserable. I fear bad memories if I try them on. Which is silly, especially since I have no real memories of that time.

It is bizarre what our minds focus on......

No comments: