Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The ultimate frustration (and what happened to my kitchen)



I wound up emailing Dr.Brain last night and will again this morning, because I'm nearing panic-attack level anxiety and the depression symptoms seem worse. I'm having trouble focusing and am quite distracted.

I realized this morning that I'm even having trouble sewing. I'm not able to follow new directions,which is in turn upsetting me more. I'd made this decision that I was not to make anything else until I had made scrubs for myself because I need them. Unfortunately they are just upsetting me, so it's back to bibs. Although I screwed one of those up too.......

As for the kitchen, see if you can find the mistake:




No comments: