Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I needed this

If I weren't stressed enough, and if money weren't already making me want to panic because I don't have a job in a couple weeks, this would do nicely.

I ordered some bras from an online place, because my size isn't sold in Kohls or Target. I followed their measuring directions and measured about 4 times because the size was so much smaller. I knew it would be smaller but that seemed a lot. But each time it was the same, so I ordered that size. Of course they didn't fit, I should have used common sense.

So I returned them. And have waited and waited for the refund. Finally I contacted them about what is the hold up and they said they have no record of getting that package. Which was almost $200 worth of bras that I was rushing to mail and never thought about getting delivery confirmation or insurance. stupid, stupid, stupid.......stressful, stressful, stressful.......

1 comment:

The Bipolar Diva said...

UGGGHHH! That's SO frustrating!