Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Final thought of the morning

I don't want to work. I want to stay home and be quiet. I don't have a hard day ahead that I know of, but I really just want to rest and not think or talk. I do not feel like participating in life today.

I wish that there were scheduled days like this. "I don't want to" days off.

I also want to see Dr. Mind. Talking to him helps let some of the stress go. Nothing else helps as much. I have to wait until tomorrow for that one.

I hate when I feel like this. I'm frustrated because I'm having trouble even with sewing little things. More complex things are beyond me. And that's my fun thing.

I just want to hide. No more people for a few days...

1 comment:

bpmerf said...

I feel the same way today.. I understand completely. Thanks for this blog.. I can't wait to read more. I love the baby blanket you made :)