Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brief

My lithium level is fine.  So I'm just sick and am already feeling better. I skipped seeing Dr. Mind today, so he may have had a heart attack, but I was still contagious since I didn't start antibiotics until last night and just didn't feel good.   I slept most of the day.  I just couldn't get the energy to shower and go through an intense session plus drive 2 hours.  I think it was right although it's a long time to the next visit which is hard.  I do have Dr. Brain this week though so I guess that will make up something.

Anyway, strep throat is good news and I'm going to recover.

Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Michal Ann said...

I'm so excited that you are on the mend. It's very wise to skip some appointments in order to get as much rest as possible. It sounds like you're able to get some rest.

Take all the time you need to heal from the strep...