Second, in my bedroom there is a weird smell. I have spent WAY too much time smelling things and deciding it is the ___________ only to be wrong. Here are the details:
- I can only smell it when I'm on my bed, mostly facing one way
- Moving my bed did not help
- All bedding is innocent and rewashed this week to be sure
- An open window dissipates it a lot
- I have burrowed my nose into the carpet and unless there is a specific smelly spot I haven't found it isn't that although it is still the chief suspect. I have sprayed the carpet with the best smell remover I have.
- I have cleaned the vent. I do not think that it is further vent grossness since the stuff I pulled up was nasty but not smelly in this way.
- I scrubbed the bedside table, in case.
- I see nothing and like I said I can't even pinpoint it. I've considered that it is some bush but it seems like I'd smell that when mowing (duh, I wear a mask so I would not).
It is making me crazy. It's not that awful but I do want rid of it.
Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com