Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm ok

I haven't said much today because I was trying to process a great deal of thinking/frustration/hurt/anger/fear/exhaustion/etc.  I saw Dr. Mind and just got home. It was an incredibly intense session and I will talk about it more after I think more about it.  But the chief thing is that I am ok, I have been honest with myself about many things that have had a bad hold on me, my "team" is working as a team at least on some level, my anger doesn't help anything, and I'm completely worn out from thinking so hard.

More to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord, please breathe peace on Jen, Your own powerful peace that surpasses understanding. Give her rest, Lord Jesus, sweet and deep rest. Talk to her body, soul and spirit in the day and especially in the night. Please help now and forever as You cover her with Your love.

In Jesus' name, amen.

For you bless the godly, O LORD; you surround them with your shield of love. Psalm 5:12

New Living Translation

Michal

Anonymous said...

Now, it is time to snuggle with your cats, rest and relax. You can process more tomorrow if needed, right?

I pray for calm and restful sleep for you.

Thank you for the update.

B.