Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Whatever

I'm too tired to deal with this. That group of women I thought I had so much in common with and who I enjoyed so much in the hospital? It appears that at least one of them really didn't like me. We all traded emails and cell #s and it appers that she gave me fake for both. I figured the email was an error but I did a reverse phone look-up and the number I got doesn't exist either. I don't get it really, I thought we got along fine, but apparently not so much. I know meeting me in a very manic akasthetic state does not help make me likable, but everyone in that little group seemed to get alone fine and like me as much as the others. Guess not. I guess if I must have hurt feelings sedation 2011 is the time to do it. Because right now my ability to care is very, very limited. Still........

1 comment:

Cranky Amy said...

Don't forget that there could be so many reasons for her to do those things as opposed to not liking you. Possibly not actually having a cell phone, possible shame at being hospitalized at the time, fear of being reminded of what she felt like at the time, and I can't think of any others, because it's Monday, but you get the idea. Just a thought.