Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not sure what this means but who cares

I dutifully took ambien last night.  And I woke up many, many hours later feeling I haven't slept soundly in months.  There's no way to know if I have because I'm on so much other sedating meds (and since the hospital even more than usual) that I don't know when I woke up in the night much of the time.  In the hospital I was taking ambien and sleeping fairly soundly once I was sleeping but even though I don't remember waking during the times they checked on me I probably at least did some because I am not a trusting sleeper.Regardless I'm hoping that these nights of using this med I hate will let me feel rested, something I didn't realize I wasn't.  There has just been so much anxiety that it didn't sink in that I was TIRED.

Soon, after tonight's meds start to work I will take ambien again.  I'm hoping to wake tomorrow again feeling like life has value.

(not to give the hated ambien much credit; this could aslso be because of being on less neurontin.  I just took the last dose of that.  Regardless, I am fairly sure that rest is the main thing I need so just so it continues.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my last comment, I prayed "Now, in Your love and mercy, touch Jen and give her your peace as she lives and moves and has her being in You. Breathe for her and overcome any negative effects of anxiety that might try to take advantage of her in the night hours. Please give her laughter and joy in the night as she rests and dreams healthy dreams...."

Looks like God used Ambien to get the answer started. "Lord, please continue to fill Jen with your Most Holy Spirit and pour peace over her as she catches up on her terrible lack of rest. Help her sink into bed for many quiet restful hours and to awaken satisfied and calm."

Amen, Michal

Matthew 11:28
Amplified Bible

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]

Anonymous said...

Catching up on some rest or....?

Blessings! Michal