Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Again!

I fell asleep at 9:30 and woke about 2 and was sort of in and out from there.  But I more or less got 7 hours of sleep, even though it was broken.  Even 5 solid hours is a major improvement though.  My mood is much better.

The only problem is I can't figure out how to not need to work on Saturday, at least without missing seeing pts. who need to be seen, unless I can get some refusals for tomorrow.

This is stressful.  I hate it.  I also didn't actually charge my laptop last night, I thought it was plugged in but it was loose so I'm going to have no charge on it all day.  Blagh.

At least I feel better.  Way too tired, but better..........

No comments: